IJ girls, March edition.

March 05, 2012


Girls night out.

The IJ girls have now agreed that we'd try to meet once a month. So for the past few weeks, we were all brainstorming on places we could patronize for both dinner and drinks. In the end, they went with my suggestion which was timbre @ old skool. I did warn them though, of the trek we had to make before we got there.


I wasn't kidding when I said that we had to trek it up those stairs. Slowly and steady, we did make it up to the top. It's alright though innit, burn off them fats before a heavy dinner ? So anyways, Sharin & Mabelyn joined us today as well. I had so much to eat today, I swear I've put on an instant 5kg.












I've had the most amazing time tonight. I can't wait for our next outing ! For more pictures of tonight, check it out on my facebook profile. 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.