Dinner with the crew.

March 27, 2012


I haven't seen jiejie for ages so I though I'd have dinner with her. She asked me what I would like to have for dinner and I told her ramen champion. Korkor, Ah tan, Fufu and Xiong fu joined us for dinner as well. I had the exact same ramen as I had the last time I was there - がんてつ special miso ramen. The soup base is so rich, it actually feels as though I put on 5kg instantly. So the funny thing today, I got Fufu to come with me to get my ramen and he carried it back to the table for me. Then he said "eh why got 3 eggs ?" and I was like "huh ?" and looked into the bowl. I was like "oh yeah, wtf ?" and then korkor goes, "maybe he like you la". Random much ?


So apparently, they frequent ramen champion so much and I didn't know. I felt really bad knowing, like if I had known, I wouldn't have asked to go there. But anyways, the stall that they always ordered from took a polaroid of us which turned out to be pretty nice.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.