Eileen. ♥

March 23, 2012
Recently, I have been meeting up with old friends and today, I had the honor of having dinner with Eileen. I pretty much grew up with her. We went to the same primary school, secondary school and church. We used to do everything together.

This dinner date was really random. There wasn't any prior planning to this. Last night, I posted on facebook then I had a craving for marutama ramen and she randomly replied to my status so we got chatting and then we decided that we'd meet today for a nice catch up and to satisfy my cravings. The last time I saw her was at her wedding and I didn't really get to speak to her much so this time, we had a nice long chat which I really enjoyed.

She had asked if she could come over to my house to visit my grand-mother and tarou-chan and of course she was welcome. So we took a long walk to the boat quay where the bus stop was. And instead of taking 51 which would have been a 15 minute journey, we got on 145 which ended up taking almost one hour. Let's not ever do that again.

I had such a nice time today. You know, sometimes after not seeing someone for so long, things might be a little awkward ? But this wasn't the case. We had so much to talk about and it felt like we never parted ! We must do this again soon yeah ?! 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.