Xiao long bao buffet.

March 12, 2012










Left home pretty early to head to bukit batok driving centre as I had my one and only auto car lesson as well as my driving simulator lesson. A waste of money indeed, but it had to be completed in order for me to be able to book my tp. The auto car lesson today was pretty crappy due to the car I was given to practice in. It was in a dire state and to make matters worse, whilst I was driving halfway, the car produced the most horrific sound. But nonetheless, I came home in one piece. Next up, the simulator was a complete waste of time but at least I've got it over and done with.

After I was done, I met up with Darien and Rhys.


And then we went to holland village to meet up with the rest.





Alas, the time has come for the xiao long bao steamboat buffet. Tiang had been planning for today for 2 weeks now. It was for Sheng yao's pre enlistenment farewell dinner. I had starved myself for the whole day just so that I could eat my money's worth of food and I did indeed had lots to eat. If I remembered correctly, we had a total of 120 xiao long baos between us. DAFUG ?






And finally, the world's most disgusting looking xiao long bao...

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.