Taiwan 2011 - Day 6.

April 02, 2011
Well, all good things come to an end.

I started my day with a Western breakfast. This cafe was actually just next to my hotel and I couldn't really be bothered to walk further than that.


So halfway through my meal, I just so happened to take a look outside and don't ask me why I decided to look down, but I did anyway and look what I saw.



A whole load of poop.

I am lucky that I don't get affected by shit like that !

After I was done with breakfast, I went to buy all the snack for my friends back in Singapore. I don't know how much exactly I bought, but it was so heavy that I had problems carrying it. You know what I found out later on in the day though ? They had the same store at the airport. I feel so dumb.

So with all my new loot and the souvenirs, there was no way in hell I was going to take a bus back to the airport.

With my check in complete, I decided to go grab a bite. I just settled for the first thing that I saw and that was burger king. Now this was a new sight. This burger king was self service and I mean literally self service.



Pretty cool huh.

Well, I have made it back safely to Singapore.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.