Almost.

December 29, 2010
As you all know, my house is undergoing a major makeover.

It's been 1 month and a bit now since they've started. They promised to be ready for Christmas but obviously that didn't happen.

There's still quite a bit more to be done. The toilet doors still need fitting. The cabinets in the toilets aren't fitted yet. The cabinets for the kitchen haven't been done yet and the touching up of paint. My built in wardrobe on the other hand, was just completed today. It looks really good. I'm so in love with it.

So, seeing as today was my day off, I decided to do a major clean up or at least what I can clean anyway. I spent the whole day doing the laundry. I managed to do up to 5 washes. I'm not even exaggerating when I say the bamboo pole that I hung the hangers on started bending. That's how much clothes I washed today. I want every single piece of clothing I own to be washed before putting them into my new wardrobe you see.

That aside, I managed to tidy up my computer table as well. It was so filthy that I couldn't even be bothered to turn on my pc on for the past few days. It was bad to the point that if you did swept your finger across the table, you would get this thick layer of dusty wood stuck on it. I am left with at least another 15 washes or so, but we'll get there in the end.

I leave you with my bundle of joy.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.