Another year wiser.

December 23, 2010
Another year older and another year wiser.

So my step mum bought me a cake last night and what a joke it was. That cake has traveled from JB into Singapore and back into JB again today. What a well traveled cake.

My step mum asked me what I wanted to have dinner and I told her that it didn't matter where we ate, it was the company that mattered. She then suggested that we could go back into JB and have the stone grill.

But before that, I brought Yu-chan out to Colosseum so that I could get him his Christmas present and I thought that it'd be nice if he could play there for a while as well. We stopped over at koi to get a drink where he gave me treat. ありがとう.

So with that settled, we went back to my dad's place and left for JB at about 7-ish. Going in was a pain. There was a major queue due to people cutting in. OH MY DAYS, that just annoyed the crap out of me.

Got to pelangi at about half past 8. We didn't have much time to order seeing as the minute we sat down he goes to us "last order". We were like "uhmmmmm, it's only half 8?". But yeah, we had yet another feast. My step mum was contemplating on whether we should bring the cake back to Singapore, YES AGAIN, to cut it. But yeah, we decided not to.

What a splendid time I had, sankyuu ! ♥



And here are the gifts that I have received this year.


Edwin, Cher Hao & Kirkyboy.



Uncle Ben.

And not forgetting my granny's red packet and my mother's asos treat earlier this year.

ありがとうみなさん!

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.