Merry Christmas.

December 25, 2010
メリークリスマス.Happy Christmas everyone.

I got to work a little late today as I was feeling unwell from the time I came back from JB on my birthday. I had to make sure I was done being sick before I could leave the house. I was planning on going home and spending time with tarou-chan after work but Fufu invited me to his little party at Colosseum so I agreed and stayed behind.

I stuffed my face with pizza and chicken and then decided to try out the new dance game on the kinect with Adeline. It was just pure embarrassing. Every time I tried to bust a move, they'd all shout "EH EVERYONE LOOKING".

Shortly after, they started the exchanging of presents. I received a pink mug but what I really wanted was the mug that Xiong Fu got. Yes, you guessed right. It now belongs to me. Sankyuu Xiongfu !

Oh yes, Fufu bought a log cake as well but he made the December babies cut the cake. ヾ(^∇^)



No comments:

Powered by Blogger.