A very scrumptious dinner.

December 08, 2023

I don't really know what I did to deserve such a scrumptious dinner, but I feel extremely loved.


Today isn't any special occasion, but my boy took me to have Teochew food at Huat kee.






I'm no professional when it comes to Teochew food and I can't say I've been to tons of Teochew restaurants, but boy, my tastebuds were in love with this place. 

We totally love their cold crabs. It is to die for. 


As for the rest of the dishes, they were cooked to perfection. 


Oh and just so you know, I absolutely hate deep fried fish. Like steamed fish is pretty much all I eat. But because my boy wanted to try it, we ordered it. And omg, IT WAS SO GOOD. It's so crispy on the outside that the bones are like crackers and yet, the flesh on the inside was as though it was steamed. Just thinking of it is making me redrool. 


Sankyuuuu baby, for the random dinner surprise~ ❤︎

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.