Double dinner.

August 12, 2022

Okay, so I’m sure all of you have heard of double dates, but I bet you’ve never heard of double dinners. Well, me neither, till today anyways!


So, my boyf had a craving for seafood today and so, he took me to Greenwood fish market at Bukit timah.


Here’s what we had.






Well, despite having eaten most of the platter, because obviously I’m of no help, my boyf was still hungry. He wanted to order a risotto to share, but after having waited 10 minutes and still not being able to place an order, we decided to leave.


We took a slow stroll down the entire row of shophouses and came across an Italian restaurant that we liked and so, we settled for it. It was Rubato.


Well, here’s the second half of our dinner.




 

And this my friends, is how you end up with double dinners.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.