Keisuke omu rice.

March 29, 2019


I'm hardly ever on facebook, but when I do decide to go on it, all I ever see on my feed is food and this is how I came to know about Keisuke's new venture - Omu rice.

So we were really excited and decided to get there before the lunch crowd came as I heard that seats were limited. Sadly for us, we got there just a little after 12pm and was made to wait for a bit, but the wait was less than 10 minutes so it wasn't too bad I guess.

The menu was pretty straight forward.

You could either go for the omu rice/spaghetti combo, with a choice of either mentaiko or napolitan or you could have a full plate of omu rice or spaghetti.

I personally prefer variety, so I went for the half/half combo. Each set also comes with your choice of side and as you can tell, I went for the potato salad. You can never go wrong with Japanese potato salad if you ask me. And like all Keisuke chain, they also provide free flow spicy beansprouts.






Verdict: We'll definitely be back for more.

Yes, it was just that good. 

Although, I think I'll stick to demi glace sauce next time. 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.