メリクリスマス

December 25, 2016
Merry Christmas everyone ! May you all have a blessed one.

So I had quite a busy day today.

Started off the day by celebrating my big grand-uncle's birthday with a lunch at Good chance popiah. For all you popiah lovers, this is the place to be. They do serve tze char as well which is good for people like me, because I don't know how to appreciate popiah. But judging by everyone's praise for it, I'm sure it's good !






Good Chance Popiah
149 Silat Avenue
Singapore 160149

There's a small catch though. The popiah is d.i.y ! Teehee.

Anyway, thank you for lunch Kukong and have a blessed birthday !

After lunch, we headed over to my god-parents place as we do every year on Christmas. I was made to eat more there. I don't think I'm going to be 40kg anymore after the festive period. Sigh.

For our evening activity, Hannah & Alicia came over for mahjong.

But before that, more eating. See what I mean ?






Well, it was my first time having chicken up and I am in love with their yang nyum chicken. Extremely spicy but addictive ! Yummmmmm !

We're about to start out second round now. Wish me luck friends !

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.