こんにちは

November 12, 2016
Say hello to my new baby.

Been searching around for rims as I didn't quite fancy the ones that came with the car and I found one, so Iwent and had it changed before lunch.


Had a Japanese craving, so I had my quick fix at Sushi tei.






It wasn't amazing, but it did satisfy my craving, so that's good enough.

After lunch, I went and got my sun screen done. It was quite weird not having any. I guess I got used to having a slight tint.

Had to wait about 2 hours for the completion. Rushed over to Kazumi's house after to have my eyebrows touched up. That's the annoying part about eye brow embroidery that I dislike, but hey, I now have eye brows, so who's complaining ?

So dinner was slightly delayed as I got to Kazumi's house a little late, but dinner was great as always. You can never go wrong with Hai di lao.



























No comments:

Powered by Blogger.