Congratulations to my cousin Terence and his beautiful wife, Vivian.

November 19, 2016
May the both of you have a blessed marriage.


After the wedding mass, we all headed over to the hotel for lunch.

Just take a look at the lovely setup they had.


So lunch was so filling. I couldn't move after all that eating, but we did have a great time. It wasn't your usual lunch wedding. The newlyweds went on stage and played some games. It was absolutely hilarious !

Headed over to a cafe to chill afterwards as it was still early. I was only meeting the lads at 6pm you see. I couldn't eat anymore to be honest, but I still went on ahead and ordered a portion of truffle fries. Not sure why I did that.


I guess you could say that truffle fries hunting is my hobby. ^w^

So as soon as it was 6pm, I walked over to Man man unagi restaurant, which was just round the corner to queue up. To my horror, the queue was already this long - ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

Halfway through lining up, the lads and May arrived. We still had to wait for about 45 minutes before snagging ourselves a table and we were even sat together !

Well, here's the perk of sitting at the counter seat.


You get to watch them live in action. But if you get queasy easily, then I suggest you request for a normal table instead.

This meal would probably have been amazing, if I wasn't still feeling full from lunch. I couldn't even finish half of my meal.


So anyways, Happy birthday Eugene ! Have an awesometastic birthday and may all your wishes come true !

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.