Eyebrow embriodery, chicken hot pot & koh grill and sushi bar.

October 29, 2016


If I got a dollar for every time someone asks me "OMG, DID YOU SHAVE YOUR EYEBROW ?", I'd probably be a millionaire by now.

Recently, eyebrow embroidery has been the in-thing. I've been wanting to try for the longest time, but I just didn't dare to. Can you imagine like having weird brows for 6 months or however long it lasts for if the person makes a boo ? That's worse than having no eyebrows if you ask me !

So anyways, Kazumi and I somehow started chatting about eyebrow embroidery and she said she could do it and because she has done my make up before and done my eyebrows good, I decided to put the fate of my eyebrows in her hands !

But first, lunch at Chicken hot pot. No food, no fuel !



I am in love with this place, which is extremely weird, because I remember a few years back, when I accompanied my mum to have dinner with her friends, they had this and I disliked it. But today, it was like love at first taste. The soup base was delish as, and no matter how much veggies Kazumi and I ate, it was like never ending ! Mmmm, just the thought of it is making me hungry.

After we were done with lunch, we headed over to Kazumi's house. Yes, that's right. She does it from home.

So here's the rundown.

She starts by using a brow pencil to outline the end shape of the brow. If you are unsatisfied with the shape, you can get her to change it till you like it. For me, she drew the outline just once and I was pleased with it. She's really good with her brows I tell you.

Once you're satisfied, she'll apply the numbing cream which takes about 40 minutes to kick in.

She then mixes the color and starts poking it in. I'm not sure about other people, but I think I was immune to the numbing cream, because I felt everything that was happening, BUT, but don't be afraid, it doesn't hurt much. It's like mini ants biting. It's that mild !

And once she's satisfied, it's done.

Here's the before and after, well, almost before. She forgot to take a photo of the before, so we only had one with the outline, but you can clearly see that I have pretty much no brows.


I've seen some people who has done embroidery and it's super dark, but Kazumi's really good with her hands so they come out looking rather natural. I'm really really chuffed with the results !

Once again, in you are interested, you can take a look here.

Here's one more look of my new brows.


Today's dinner was at Koh grill and sushi bar. It was my first time dining there and I found it pretty delish. It was kind of weird though, because we were sitting at the food court, which they newly expanded. That's how good their business is !

Well, here's what we had.







If you are interested, here's the address.

Koh Grill and Sushi Bar
Wisma Atria Shopping Centre
#04-21
435 Orchard Road
Singapore 238877

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.