CX4.

October 23, 2016


So today, we had a mini meet up with my fellow guildies from Dreamz.

We started off the day with lunch at Astons. It's always mega packed, so we had to queue for quite a while before we got a table. Not too keen on their fairly new "pay first" policy either. I prefer to sit down and have a look at the menu before ordering, but hey, it's cheap so who's complaining.

I usually have black pepper chicken, but I wasn't feeling all that chickeny today, so instead, I went for fish ( which wasn't all that nice ).


After lunch, we decided to head over to Settlers to play some board games. After all, we've been playing world of warcraft together almost everyday so we thought it'd be nice to have some bonding time.

And this was the outcome.























A mandatory group shot.


And one with the very beautiful Dawn before we said our goodbyes.


As the rest had dinner plans and only Andrew and myself didn't, we decided to go grab some ramen at Santouka.



Well, going to shower before raid starts.

Good night friends !

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.