Long long time ago 2.

April 07, 2016
So not too long ago, when my mum was still here, the 3 of us went to watch long long time ago and we all had a good laugh. Surprisingly, they released part 2 just a few days ago and we thought it'd be nice to take my granny to watch it today. Sadly, my mum has gone back to the UK and couldn't be there with us today. Boo hoo.


If you haven't already watched this, I highly suggest that you do. It's a good laugh. It's a really good movie. My grand-mother definitely enjoyed herself, so you can take yours too.

We booked our movie time so that it would end at about 6ish which would be our dinner time. I had a craving for some samsui chicken and so off to Soup restaurant we went. I totally love Soup restaurant. Pretty much every dish there is so rich and flavorful. Oh so delish.




No comments:

Powered by Blogger.