Omakase burger.

April 27, 2016


So after much consideration, I decided to let go of the A5. It's really sad, but it's got to be done and for this to happen, I need a buyer. Gene was really nice and arranged for his mates to come have a look this morning. They scanned through the car thoroughly and took it for a test drive. After about an hour, they decided to take it. Talk about an instant deal.

Well, as it was a last minute arrangement, we ended up being slightly late for my dental appointment, which was all the way in Tampines. Few weeks back, I noticed this sharp pain, mostly when I have sweet stuff. It sure wasn't pleasant and I figured that I needed a filling done. True enough, that was what was causing the pain. Also, since I was already there, I decided to rid my teeth from all that coffee stain. Thank you Doctor Lee for making my teeth all white again.

After the dentist appo, we went all the way to Turf city as my I have been craving for omakase burger for the longest time now.

Now, for the burger of all burgers - Omakase burger.



I have always found it to be really expensive, but we just can't resist it. It's like the best burger ever ! The patty is done to my liking of medium rare and boy is it juicy.

Still not convinced ? Here's the burger up close.


Made a visit to Glenn's to get our hair cut really quickly before heading home. And now that I'm home, it's gaming time.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.