From kway chup to Ma maison.

April 10, 2016
I have always liked the thick white noodles from kway chap and seeing as I haven't had it for quite sometime, I got some today. I'm not to keen on the ingredients that come along with it, but having just the thick white noodles is quite boring, don't you think ?



I spent the whole afternoon playing world of warcraft as I am trying my best to gear up. It's honestly not easy as the items does not always drop and when it does, I roll a 1. Ridiculous. I think blizzard just hates me.

So anyways, my dad came over for dinner and he requested for Ma maison. As I mentioned before, he loves the hamburg steak there.







We went to the one at Bugis junction today, purely so that I could go to face shop to get me some more new colors for my nails. It's been 2 months now since I last did gelish nails and frankly speaking, I'm having withdrawal symptoms. But I figured that my nails could do with a breather.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.