三代目文治

July 31, 2014
Lunching at Sandaime bunji.

Seeing as it has been quite sometime since we've last visited Sandaime Bunji, we decided to go have lunch there. They're honestly quite a good place to visit for lunch as they have a $9 set lunch which changes every week. And I can guarantee you that $9 doesn't mean cheap crappy food. 110% quality and quantity guaranteed !

My dad had the $9 set and they have this additional $5 option for chawanmushi, sashimi and fish cakes which of course my greedy pig of a dad chose.


I on the other hand, am in love with their oden. It cost me about $15.80 which included the oxtail soup and rice.


Although 'Sandaime Bunji' is well known for their gyu-tan, I can assure you that pretty much everything on their menu is of high standard. This is by far, one of my most favorite restaurant !

三代目文治
9 Raffles Boulevard
Millennia walk
#01-14/15
Singapore 039569

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.