2D1N Soju Bang.

July 19, 2014
I finally managed to dine at one of the famous Korean bbq, 2d1n soju bang today ! And it's all thanks to Tricia san.

Luckily for us, we were given a private room. I cannot imagine how we would have ended up smelling by the end of the night if we had sat outside with the rest of the crowd ! Although, I did see hand-written notes on the wall which said "Plastic bag available for branded bags", which I thought was pretty thoughtful !

So here are a few photos of dinner before I got too engrossed in eating that I didn't take any of the cooked meat. Whoops !





For you interested parties, here's the address !

2D1N Soju Bang
44/46 Tanjong Pagar Road 
#01-01
Singapore 088465

I highly recommend that you make a reservation if you do plan on dining there. You can do so at 6220 7119.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.