Daddy's birthday dinner.

January 19, 2013
It'll be my dad's birthday in a few days and I probably won't be able to celebrate it with him, so I arranged for them to come down for dinner at 6pm today.

My dad had arrived an hour earlier. Eager beaver huh ? After my shift, we went down for a quick smoke and then we went into ramen champion to reserve a table. Sounds kiasu, but luckily we did. I think if we were 15 minutes later, we would have had to join the long queue. We ordered drinks first as both my step-mother and brother were late. As soon as everyone was present, we went to order.

Today, I decided to try the miso ramen from aishoken. Normally, I'd have the Tokyo ramen which was shoyu base. It wasn't until I mentioned to Hashimoto-san that I like miso ramen that he told me that they had it. I should really look at the menu shouldn't I ?


As for my father, he had the same as me. My step-mother ordered a spicy tsukemen from aoyama which I didn't really like. It had this really awkward smell, perhaps it's just me. And as for my brother, he ordered a large Tokyo ramen from taishoken. He did indeed finish the whole bowl, but felt really sick after as he over ate. He didn't even touch any of the side dishes we had ordered.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.