Kitchen underway.

January 30, 2013
Okay, so here is what my kitchen looks like now after almost a month of renovation.



Almost done now, just lacking the granite table top and electricity. I can't wait till it's completed. I have 1 month worth of laundry waiting for me.

I went to work as per usual today, except that in the afternoon, I went down to Down town east with Pauline and Fufu. We had more than enough staff today anyways, it's not like they desperately needed me or anything.

Got back to bugis+, and I was greeted with lunch from Hashimotosan. Today, he made me my favorite mentaiko spaghetti.


I was also given a melon ice lolly from Fufu for dessert.


On a random note, today seemed like a good day to take wefies in the toilet, and so we did..


At about 6pm, I accompanied Pauline, Fufu & Xiong fu down to ramen champion. I didn't eat then because I was meeting Adeline about an hour an a half later for dinner.


So I finally got to meet Adeline today. We had a really good catching up session. It's been a while since we last met. We had such a great time.


I somehow always remember to take pictures of my food, but not of my friends. Sigh. Perhaps I'll remember the the time.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.