あけましておめでとうございます

January 01, 2013
Oh my, it's twenty-thirteen already !

 So 2012 has been quite an eventful year.

Finally had a IJ girls reunion.
Picked up some cooking skills.
Got my driving license. 
 Bought my Honda Accord.
Started working again.

Did I actually achieve any of my resolutions for 2012 ? 

I did manage to strike off a few.

I failed to quit smoking.
Obtained my driving license.
Got myself working again.
 I didn't maintain my 42kg weight, but as of now, I am 37kg.
 In my opinion, I have become a better person, in the sense that my temper has died down quite a fair bit.

Not bad I guess ?

Let's see what this year's resolutions are.

Again, try to give up smoking.
Save more money.
Go on more holidays.
Be not more than 40kg throughout the year.
Spend more time with my family.

That's pretty much all I could come up with for now.


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.