USS.

October 18, 2012
A day out with Sharin and her husband.

The weather today didn't look very promising to be honest. It even started drizzling as we were purchasing our tickets.

 Just check out how grey the skies was.


As soon as we walked through the entrance, it started pissing it down. But still, we didn't let it affect our moods. We took a map of the place so we could see what we could do first. Nearest to us was the madagascar boat ride, o off we went.

Next up, we visited Shrek 4D adventure. It was pretty good to be honest. It was super realistic. Like when donkey sneezed, you could see the visual and feel it at the same time. It was totally awesome !


After we were done there, we could only go next door as it was still pissing it down. Next door to Shrek was of course, donkey. It was a show of his own where he'd perform as well as interact with the audience. It was enjoyable.

Spent a little time in the souvenir shop afterwards. I was tempted to buy a mug for myself, but I decided not to as I have way too many mugs at home.

And of course, we took a photo with the adorable donkey.


After a while, the rain stopped. Thank goodness. We then proceeded to the lost world. We went onto the  canopy flyer as it stated that the waiting time was 15 minutes.

Next, we went to the rapid adventures. I really didn't feel like getting on as I was told that I may be soaking wet when it was over. But saying that, I still got on it. I got onto the ride with my raincoat, with its hood pulled down over my face. I looked retarded, but hey, I was dry when I got off so who cares ?

We quickly charged over to sci-fi city. We were rushing because we wanted to catch a show back at the lost world at 430pm. We managed to try out the new transformers ride. Now, this is definitely a must go if you haven't tried it yet. It was super duper fantastic !

As we were heading for the 2 most thrilling roller coasters they had at USS, we passed by a transformers version of tea cups. It totally sucked, please don't go on it. It only made me want to throw up, which I nearly did mind you.

And now for the daddy coasters, battlestar galactica : human / cylon'. FANFREAKINGTASTIC. The awesome part was that we didn't have to queue at all but the walk in to the ride itself took us about 5 minutes. But it was all worth it. I can't really decide which one I prefer more because they're both awesome.

We went back to the lost world to catch the water world show, but just before that, we bought a hotdog each for lunch so that we could eat whilst watching the show. $10 for a freaking hotdog. :/


The water show was fantastic. They performed a mini story but the main focus was all the stunts. They had mini explosions that was way too cool. If you have time to spare, this is the show to catch !


Next stop, we visited ancient Egypt. I wanted to try out the mummy ride to badly. I had heard so much about it. And guess what ? It was great. It was a roller coaster in the dark.

We then went onto both the 'Battlestar galactica : Human / cylon' for about 2 more times each. And we kept the last ride of the day for the mummy ride. How I wish they didn't close at 7pm.

Well, we spent the rest of the evening going back on a few of the rides again before we called it a day.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.