Forgetful.

September 27, 2012
What a crappy way to start the day.

Basically, I took the train to work as I do every single day. I did my usual routine of walking to the coffee shop behind to buy myself a spicy sardine bread and a cup of tea. I then went upstairs to open up. I stood outside the entrance of Colosseum for the next 10 minutes searching through my bag and then came to a conclusion that I forgot my keys before Aunty Sue locked up after me.

It was already 1030am by then and I obviously wouldn't have made it back to bugis+ by 11am for opening if I took a train again. I was left with no choice but to take a cab back home and then back again. Guess how much I wasted for my forgetfulness ? $15 freaking dollars. Well, I definitely won't be making the same mistake anytime soon !

To make myself feel better, I bought myself a cup of gong-cha and a chocolate chip cookie from subway. But thinking back, I just made myself feel worse thinking about the calories I have consumed. Fanfreakingtastic !


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.