IJ girls, September edition.

September 11, 2012


Today was our monthly IJ girls night out.

I knocked off at 6pm and met Sharin at bugis mrt station and we took a train down together to novena. I don't think I would have survived the crowded journey all the way there by myself to be honest. We got lost trying to locate the restaurant but we managed to get there in the end.

Today's dinner was at ssikkek. Hoi Sum & Hwee Peng were the first to arrive. We chatted and drank some soup whilst waiting for the rest. I had 2 huge bowls of seaweed. Well, it was meant to be seaweed soup but I only took the seaweed. Therir meat selection was quite wide, but I only ate a few different ones. Oh and if you do visit that place, be sure to try their melon ice lolli, it's fab !



No comments:

Powered by Blogger.