Out with Aunty San & Dani.

November 28, 2011


Whoa, we went round half of Singapore today thanks to Aunty Sandra and Dani. They brought us to this restaurant called westlake located at farrer road.

Their specialty dish there is their kong bak bao. It was my first time eating this dish, and it honestly tasted quite nice. Only thing is that it's pretty sinful, all them fats.




After lunch, we took a drive to serangoon where the old saint joseph's convent was at. Aunty Sandra had the intention of bringing my mum into the school but it was locked up.

Our next stop was chomp chomp. We managed to take pictures outside the old shopping mall, but a few moments later, it started raining heavily. We ended up taking a picture of my mum from the chomp chomp sign from afar. And as we were stuck umbrella-less, we sat at the prata place and chatted whilst having tea. I think the rain only become lighter after an hour in which we decided to make a run for it.



Our next destination was Katong. Aunty Sandra brought my mum there to buy some Nonya kueh kuehs. Round the corner was a stall which sold laska and tau kwa. The laska must have tasted awesome as my mum managed to finish the bowl despite having such a heavy lunch. I dread to think of the diet she has to put herself on when she gets back.





Oh my days, after holding my pee in for hours, I was bursting on the way home. In actual fact, I was already urgent before we left the stall, but I decided to hold it in, but when we were at farrer road, I just felt that I couldn't hold it in anymore. It was hilarious. I had to tell them all not to laugh and all in fear that it would just come out. I swear that I pee-ed for 2 minutes continuously. I'm not even exaggerating. Moral of the story ? Never hold your pee in.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.