Nom nom nom.

November 29, 2011


Busy busy busy we have been. So anyways, today we went to redhill market to have breakfast / lunch. My mum had one of her favorites, yong tau foo, and my grand-mother had mixed vegetable rice. I on the other hand didn't know what I wanted to eat so I ended up not eating at all.


After lunch, we took a taxi to parkway parade. As I missed lunch and it was about 3pm when we got there, I felt a little bit hungry. Then I remembered that there was this stall in the food court that sold awesome mee rebus, and they are still there. I must say it still tastes the same after all these years.


We were just browsing round the mall to see if anything caught our eyes. Then we decided to walk into crocs to see if there were anything that fits my grand-mother. It's close to impossible finding a pair of shoes for her as her feet size is 3. After spotting some potential purchases, we found out that their smallest sizing is 4, but luckily she managed to fit into a pair of slip in shoes and we quickly bought them. My mother also ended up buying a pair of lovely earrings from isetan.

Then came dinner time. My grand-uncle came to pick us up and brought us to a well known Chinese restaurant at NUS. The food there sure was great, except for the fact that there was this strand of curly hair which we reckon was from someone's armpit in my bowl of sharks fin soup. And all they did was replaced it with a brand new bowl. How lucky can I get ?




No comments:

Powered by Blogger.