Shopping and eating.

November 27, 2011
It has been quite a while since I've wanted to buy and try out bb cream. I've been hearing people around me talking about it for months now and I have never quite got round to buying one. And just before my mum arrived, I was on the phone with her and told her how we had to go get us some. And so we did. We didn't really know much about the different brands, but we settled for missha. We went to orchard central where they had a branch. The sales lady suggested the suitable bb creams for our skin type and we went along with her. She suggested that I try their signature. Hopefully this is good.


We then continued our shopping spree. My mother wasn't really looking for anything in particular so we just walked aimlessly. We started with og and walked our way up until we ended back at tangs. My mum wanted to buy me a pair of fit flops yesterday but I couldn't decide on which pair I wanted, so I told her we'd come back another day. I have finally decided that I was going to get the rokkit black and so we bought one today from tangs. Pity I have misplaced my tangs membership card. I have absolutely no clue what you get for being a member, but I'm sure you'd get something right ? Otherwise there isn't much of a point of being a member. Oh wells. Aren't they pretty ?


After walking around at tangs, we took a bus home. My goodness, what a track to the bus stop it was. Anyways, made it back home. We quickly freshened up as we were having dinner with my dad, my stepmum and brother. Good timing for dinner as well, seeing as tomorrow is my stepmum's birthday.

So when were just about to leave the house, my brother called to say that they would be late, so I asked him if they could come pick us up on the way. They came slightly after 7pm and we headed for akira. My mum thought it'd be a great idea to go there seeing as Yu-chan could eat till his heart content there and he sure did. Also, previously when I was there with my dad, we had wanted to try the goma ice cream, but we were too full so this time we did. The taste of the ice cream itself is pretty solid, although the red bean garnish that they put on top of it was slightly off and the price too is a turn of. It costs $6 for a serving.






Oh boy, I really need to go on a diet.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.