Chicken rice~

November 08, 2023
I guess being invaded by all these random food videos and recipes isn't such a bad thing.

Earlier today, I came across a flog. Do you know what a flog is? Well, it's something I made up - food log. Sounds good huh?

Anyways, this dude was doing a feature on this newly opened chicken rice shop that also offers steamboat - Feng sheng. And there was a promo going on till the end of the month, where is you flash the video, you'd get half a chicken free or something.

And so, off we went.





The verdict?

Well, we decided to try the steamboat seeing as it was our first time there. Twasn't bad or anything, but there wasn't anything that special about it either. If it was priced a little bit lower, we'd prolly order it again the next time round.

As for the chicken rice element, OMG, it ticked all the boxes for me. From the rice to the chicken, down to the sauce and the chili, everything was perfect for me! It was a definite love at first taste for me. I think my boy still prefers the one at Golden mile though. 

Oh and because we like cai poh omelette, we decided to try it anyways despite having an overload of food between the 2 of us, and it was the best decision ever. This has got to be like the tastiest cai poh omelette I've ever had in my life!

Interested?

Well you can find them here:

Feng Sheng Hainanese chicken rice and steamboat
4 Short street
Singapore 188212

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.