FLNT.

March 04, 2023
Happy birthday bubs! 


So, I was dreading the boyf’s birthday, a week before the actual day. 

But only because I was getting stressed out over where to go for dinner. I looked around and by the time realized, it was already Thursday, which meant that I only had 2 days remaining. I finally decided to settle for FLNT and thank goodness I managed to get us a table at the last minute. 

Whilst confirming our reservation, it is stated that you can pay to get a window seat at $150 per person, of which I didn’t opt for.

So anyways, when we got there, the place was full, all but one table by the window that we could see. Of course we weren’t expecting much, but to our surprise, we were directed to that table. How lucky can we get? Wheeeeeeeee! 



Well, here’s what we had for dinner.






I hope you enjoyed your surprise dinner my love. 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.