Delivery: Co chung.

April 27, 2022

Nowadays, we can get anything and everything via delivery and that means we’re spoilt for choice.


Today, my dad had a craving for some Vietnamese food and I’m always up for some pho and fresh spring roll. 


If there’s one delivery platform I can count on, it has to be oddle.me. Honestly, 10 out of 10 times that I have placed an order, it has never been late, not even once.


Although, there was a minor boo boo today, but it wasn’t their fault. We placed an order for a rice set, 2x beef pho and 2x fresh spring roll and only 1x of each got to us. The restaurant basically made a mistake on our order. I sent an inquiry on oddle.me and almost immediately I received a phone call from the restaurant who was deeply apologetic. He offered to send the missing order right away, but as we were already done with our meal, I asked for a refund instead and received it through paynow.


Honestly though, the food from Co Chung was pretty decent, so apart from the minor boo boo, we’d definitely order again!


Here’s what we had.




No comments:

Powered by Blogger.