A&W.

April 08, 2022
Ever since A&W made it's come back in Singapore, I've been wanting to go, but I just never got round to doing so. Well, the main reason was because of it's location. 

Well, not too long ago, an A&W opened up at Canberra plaza, near where my dad lives. 

And so, finally today, after years of craving, I finally had some. 




The verdict?

Well, I was fairly disappointed if I were to be honest. 

It just wasn't as awesome as I remembered it. 

The root beer float was just about the only thing I really enjoyed. The coney hotdog was decent, but somehow, it differed from how I remembered it to be. 

The ultimate turn off had to be the fried chicken. Well, if I remember correctly, they only used to serve wings. But I'm actually fine with being served other parts of the chicken, but when you're given 2 breast meat, well, I'm really sorry, but that takes the mickey. But hey, I really enjoyed the chicken skin. 

We probably won't be going back anytime soon, but if we do, it's because we want to try them waffles!

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.