CNY: Day 1.

February 01, 2022
We usually don't do very much over the Chinese new year. We usually just have our reunion dinner and another dinner on the last day. That's about it really.

This year however, Aunty Delia invited us over to have dinner at her place. 

So this is a mirrorfie of my day one ootd.


Loving my new red kicks. Any excuse to get new shoes really. I love my shoeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees. 

So, Chinese new year with Aunty Delia is quite interesting. She makes us all have a sweet dessert before our meal. The reason behind that is so that we start the new year on a sweet note. 


Aunty Delia makes the most badass tang shui. It's fantabulous really! I could eat this all year round if I could. 

And here's the rest of dinner.





What a wonderful meal and splendid time we had.

Thank you for having us over! 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.