Olivia.

September 18, 2019


I definitely love my food, but when it comes to which cuisines I prefer, it has to be Asian.

Japanese, Chinese, Korean are my top 3 choices without a doubt, but I can definitely do Thai & Vietnamese cuisine as well.

Everyone once in a while, I'd have cravings for Italian or Western food, but that's about it.

So you can only imagine my horror when I was told that we were going to have Spanish food today.

Our lunch date today was with Aunty Clara and Christina and we had lunch at Olivia, which is located at Keong Saik road.

Here's what we had earlier.







I wasn't expecting it, but I loved it.

Every single dish that Aunty Clara had ordered was fantabulous.

And to think I was dreading it that much. I actually want to go back for more.

I should be more adventurous.

Well, here's a photo of us.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.