Haircut.

September 24, 2019
Well, I had no intention of cutting my hair today, but I did anyway.

I've been trying to grow my hair and frankly speaking, it did get quite long. The thing is, it wasn't doing very well, with all that constant bleaching and what not. 

All I really wanted to have done today, was to go a darker shade of brown, as my hair had faded toward the yellowish tone and it was annoying me with that dark halo at the top.

I've never really had any troubles going dark before. In fact, I'm in and out of the salon in 2 hours tops. Unfortunately for me, even after spending more than 6 hours at the salon, my hair just wasn't absorbing the color. It look extremely dark each time the color was applied on, but after washing, it was just that same hair color I went in with. That was how badly damaged my hair was.

This was when I decided that it was time to cut it off. There's not much of a point having long hair if I'm just going to look like I dumped a pile of hay onto my head is there ?

I'm not denying that I haven't had random thoughts of cutting it short every so often, but if I didn't already do it, it just means I wasn't that keen.

Well, here it is.


And I've still got to go back to the salon in a few days time to try and get it darker again.

Moral of the story ? Don't bleach your hair.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.