Happy birthday Fred !

May 11, 2019


The king spoke and said that he wanted to spend his birthday by visiting the Geylang bazaar, followed by dinner and then finishing off with the Pokemon detective Pikachu movie and no matter how unkeen you are, you never say no to the birthday boy or girl, you just do. Teehee.

So I have always wanted to visit the Geylang bazaar, which I did last year, but we went after work at about 1230pm and everything was closed. Today, we were there about 4ish and it was packed as. We didn't buy very much either. The only thing we did, was melt.

But here's Alicia's drink which cost $6.


It was just basically sprite with some syrup. Teehee.

Next up was dinner.

We let the king choose and he chose Swensons.

So here's our dinner.




I'm sure y'all can guess which one I had.



And finally, the movie.


Ok, so I'll be extremely honest.

I wasn't keen in the slightest when Alicia asked if I wanted to watch Pikachu. I mean like, I've been playing Pokemon go since day 1, and I am still playing it today. I had no idea what it was and I thought it was a cartoon. I mean I like my cartoons, but I'd much rather watch my cartoons at home. But you know what ? I'm so glad we went to watch it. IT WAS AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEE~

So there you go, HAPPY BIRTHDAY FRED~

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.