End game.

May 21, 2019


Whoa.

This is the first time I've had to wait a month and a half just to watch a movie.

I never expected having to buy the movie tickets one month in advance. Week after week after the release I kept checking, but it was permanently fully booked, and I am referring to platinum and gold class. I was willing to settle for the big cinemas, but that was full up as well.

But, better late than never right ?

So who better to watch it with, then my movie buddy, Jason.

But first, our favorite curry rice.


Do you know what I realized whilst typing up this post ?

I have just come to realize that I always order the exact same dishes each time I go to a restaurant that I frequent. Teehee.

So anyways, came the highlight of the day - Eng game.


IT WAS GOOD.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.