K-bbq.

April 16, 2019
So every once in a while, my dad would request for Korean bbq.

I am so convinced I was picked up from the rubbish dump as my family loves their bbq, whilst I much prefer my steamboat. Teehee.

As soon as my dad told me that he wanted to have Korean bbq, K cook popped into my head. It's fairly priced and there's a wide variety of cooked foods and raw meats, especially them non marinated sliced beef and pork that I like. I noticed that most Korean bbq joints do serve those as well, but only the dinner service, whilst I only ever eat lunch, so K cook is perfect for me.

We aimed to get there before the lunch crowd, so that we could be seated indoors as their indoor seatings are extremely limited, but still we were told that it was full when we got there and my dad didn't fancy sitting outdoors, so there goes my favorite non marinated sliced beef and pork.

We ended up at Daessiksin instead. The food there is pretty cheap and food there is pretty decent too, it's just that they don't serve the non marinated meats for the lunch service as I mentioned and that's pretty much the only meat I eat.

So payment is collected before you are seated. As I have been there with my family before, I know that above 60s enjoy the senior citizen discount. So I mentioned this to the cashier thinking that my dad would get a discount. He then mumbles something and then says to me "that will be $18.90". Do you know what that means ? I basically just paid for myself and my dad dined for free. I then doubled checked with him and again he mumbled something and then said yes. Woo hoo~

It must be our lucky day~

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.