Golden pet.

April 10, 2019
A few days ago, I started playing this new mobile game called Laplace M.

So the story goes...

I started playing Maplestory M for a few weeks with Alicia, before everyone quit and went over to Ragnarok M. So of course, I did the same. Only, this time, Alicia had her own team and luckily for me, I had her colleague, Xiang, to play with. This went on for a good few months, until Xiang and his mates quit. I continued to play on by myself for the longest time. By this time, Alicia had moved on to Laplace M and kept asking me to follow suit, but I was adamant on not doing so.

3 weeks and a bit later, whilst sitting on my couch, I randomly decided to surprise Alicia.

I downloaded the game, leveled my character to 30 and then took a screen capture and sent it to her. She was over the moon, but within 5 minutes, this is what she said to me, "they asked if you could restart and play ranger instead". Thing is, in every mmo that I play, I pretty much am a hunter/archer/ranger. Sadly, I couldn't see an archer when I was choosing my job and started the next familiar job that I knew, and that was a mage. I didn't realize that they classed cleric and archer together. Oh wells, I did as requested and here I am.


And lucky me, just a few days after, managed to catch my first gold pet.



Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.