Mala at Dawson.

October 28, 2018
I used to hate having meals at the Koufu just opposite my place, but it is actually not too bad now.

I quite like economy rice but the one that exists now is actually atrocious. 

The hungry jacks, well, let's not even go there. 

Then there's the Korean/Japanese food. Well, they've got this whole menu but I've only ever had the grilled saba fish, which isn't too bad, but that's all the intel I have. 

The chicken rice stall is not too bad to satisfy the chicken rice cravings, but to be fair, I wouldn't really have it unless I was desperate. Not to mention that they have a different charge each time we order - this applies to what my mum and I always have, which is 2 thighs and some roast meat. We have come to a conclusion that if it's not a single portion of default chicken rice or a half/whole chicken, they aren't too sure themselves of how they should be charging. 

The soup stall is actually quite good, but there are better ones out there. 

The newly opened kolo mee that I decided to give a go, was surprisingly good. We quite enjoyed that bowl of noodles. The only thing that I was unhappy with was the roast meat that came with it. It was like they dehydrated the roast meat. It was extremely hard and dry, almost cardboard like. But saying that, I'd still have that awesome bowl of noodles again.

Tze char shop has been there from day 1 and it's not too bad. 

And now, for my new favorite, the newest stall - MALA XIANG GUO.


I'd have this everyday if I could.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.