Daessiksin Korean BBQ.

October 24, 2018
Both my parents love their yakiniku/Korean bbq. I on the other hand am not so keen. I actually prefer boiled/steamed foods. Hmm, do you think maybe I was picked up from the garbage bin ? Teehee.

So yes, we actually went to have Korean BBQ for lunch today. My dad has been bugging me for bbq meat for weeks now and seeing as my mum had a craving a few days ago, it was perfect.




Daessiksin Korean BBQ is actually pretty cheap and delish. 

I actually enjoyed their cooked food more than the bbq to be honest, but that's just me. 

I do however suggest that you go for dinner instead, because they offer a wider variety for dinner. For instance, my dad and I quite fancy the non marinated beef roll, but it is only available during the dinner service.

Ahh yes. One of the main reasons why I actually dislike having BBQ's is actually because of the way you'd come out smelling - basically not very pleasant. I do recommend investing in a bottle of "Siong bao bao" from 7-11. At almost $5 a bottle, it does leave you smelling really fresh after a few sprays. 

Daessiksin Korean BBQ
Orchard Gateway
#03-17
277 Orchard Road
Singapore 238858

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.