Foodpanda lunch.

July 29, 2016
I had a really strong craving for jajangmyeon and luckily for me, I managed to find a Korean restaurant at foodpanda - Hansang.





If you're in a need of a Korean food fix and you're too lazy to head out, you could always try this out. If you're like me and you love a good jajangmyeon fix, they do a pretty mean jajangmyeon. It's like one of the better ones that I've tried here in Singapore. This gets 2 thumbs up.

Well, last but not least, we had our weekly raid today. It used to be 3 days a week ( Wednesdays, Fridays & Sundays ), but recently when we started farming Mannoroth & Achimonde, we dropped raiding days to just every Friday. Each week we roll with high hopes of getting the mount from Archimonde, but instead, we get disappointed instead. Just 2 weeks back, I managed to roll 97 out of 100 and started bouncing up and down my chair and then toward the end of the roll, someone else from our team rolled a 97 and after the re-roll, it was clear that I wasn't destined to get it. However, IT WAS MY DAY TODAY !

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.