Ntuc at Tuas.

November 14, 2015
So seeing as I had nothing better to do, I decided to go take a look at the ntuc located at Tuas. Apparently, things are way cheaper there as they sell in bulks.

But first, dim sum lunch at canton paradise.









If you do visit canton paradise, do remember to check out their salted egg yolk fish skins. They're the best thing ever made.

I headed over to Tuas after we were done eating.

I was actually hoping that we'd have lots to buy, but I didn't get very much.

Here's why.

They're gigantic that's for sure, but pretty much most of their range of products, I do not use. They were however cheap if you ask me. But then again, you better make sure you have storage space in your house, because nearly everything comes in packs of threes for the discounted prices.

If there's one good thing I got out of visiting the ntuc today, it was the bargain I got on the evergreen manuka honey. The smallest bottle normally costs us about $25, but today, I got 2 huge ass bottles for just $80 ! Pretty good deal if you ask me.

Well, I declare it to be world of warcraft time now.

Enjoy the rest of your Saturday friends.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.