Happy birthday #coloqueen.

November 24, 2015


It was papa time of the week today and on his way here, he told me he had a craving for sushi.

And so sushi we had.











We've been here a couple of times and it's a pretty good place to have sushi. Can't say we really fancy their cooked side dishes though. And I hope they improve on their aosa miso soup. The first time I ordered it, it tasted like plain water. Today I decided to try it again and it's way to salty, like totally non edible.

So the next time you're craving for some sushi, you can find them :

Ryoshi Sushi Ikeikemaru
Liang Court
177 River Valley Road
Basement 1
Singapore 179030

After lunch, we headed back home and I put on poltergeist for my dad. Again, this is one of them films that we missed when it was showing in the cinemas. To my surprise, my dad told me he knew of this film and said that when he was younger, there was a film similar to this.


Unfortunately for my dad, I couldn't have dinner with him today as I was meeting the crew for dinner to celebrate Shawna's belated birthday.

Today's celebration was at dazzling cafe and Fufu managed to get us a private room so that we could make all the noise we wanted. When the crew unites, we can get pretty loud.

Just check out our gorgeous Queen bee.


As usual, we ordered a few dishes and shared them all amongst ourselves. In today's case, we pretty much ordered all their pastas except for one or two.

Here's what we had.









All of us had our own favorites, but overall, the food was pretty good.

Well, here's a groupie shot before digging in.
















As Shawna's birthday was close to 3 weeks ago, we didn't buy her a cake. We did however surprise her with some French toast.


And more groupie shots.



So it turns out that they do a mean French toast. I really want to come back and try the rest of the desserts.

Anyways, while the rest were settling the payment, both the Nana's took a wefie.


And as usual, we'd take after dinner group shots. We searched for possible areas to take photos at, but most places were way to dim.

So here's how we ended up with a few shots.

The do-re-mi-fa-so shot.


My happy pills shot.


And the final group shot.


Well, needless to say, we headed back to my place after with the usual suspects for one quick round of mahjong.

Here we go.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.