My gold card.

June 04, 2015
I have been waiting months for this and it finally arrived in the mail today !


So anyways, my dad was due for an interview today, so he came over in the afternoon and we headed over to Osaka osho for lunch.

I had my usual nasu set.


As his interview was at 5pm, we had time to spare. I put on Thor 2 for my dad which he seemed to quite enjoy. So much for not liking super heros in the past !


So we left 30 minutes before his interview and used my phone's map to guide us to our destination. We arrived in less than 15 minutes and off he went. Sat downstairs at the lobby whilst waiting. Poor me had to wait at the lobby for about 30 minutes before my dad was done with his interview. As he was feeling the pressure, he wanted to calm himself down at the TCC nearby.

We headed over to Kotobuki which was nearby for dinner. Both of us weren't really hungry so we had a mini meal. Here's what we had.






Apparently, if you order before 7pm, you get a 20% discount off your total bill. So if you are interested, remember to go before 7pm !

Well, it's gaming time now. Have a good evening y'all !

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.