Happy birthday Hana baby ❣

June 18, 2015



Just a few weeks back, we all met up to celebrate Pauline's birthday and now, we've gathered again to celebrate Hannah's hatch day ! Where is all this time going to ? Am I going to wake up to 50 years old tomorrow ?

So anyways, today's dinner place was yet again chosen by Fufu - Chir chir. It's some Korean chicken place at 313. I don't know what's with Fufu and Orchard road, but he never fails to pick a place there.

As usual, we'd order lots of dishes and we'd share them all. Here's what we had.








Okay, so if you take a look at the fifth photo above, they're spicy chicken wings, which was what I ordered ( I don't know why, because I hardly even take spicy food nowadays, but I did it anyway ), and unless you can take next level mega spicy level, just don't even try. Even our spice eaters in the group couldn't take it !

Here comes the verdict. To be truthfully honest with you, I wasn't that keen on dining there in the first place. Remember, I'm still on my ongoing diet and this is just next level sinful. But overall, the food wasn't all that bad. The queue though, is horrendous, so if you plan on going, you might want to consider heading there a little bit earlier. Oh, and bear in mind that you can only be seated when everyone has arrived.

Chir Chir Fusion Chicken Factory
313 Somerset
Level B3
Singapore 238895 

So without further ado, here is the gorgeous birthday girl. #colosunshine


And here's one with all my happy pills.


And not forgetting a group photo.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.