Belated mother's day dinner.

May 12, 2014
I brought my grand-mother to a belated mother's day dinner today, just because we hate crowds. With my mother in London and my uncle up there in heaven, there's no one except for me to take her out. And even though she doesn't show it, I know she's truly happy !


For today's dinner, we went to visit my dad's working place - GAN yakitori.









And we had a mini parfait each as well, which I highly recommend.


Okay, so here's why you should visit 'Gan Yakitori' today.

It was my first visit but I fell in love with the lovely chill out ambience. This actually makes a rather nice place to drink.

The food was fantastic, except they got my orders wrong. But I actually blame it on the fact that they are short staffed. It will get better in time !

And don't worry, I'm not being biased just because my dad is working there. Trust me, if I didn't like the place, I wouldn't be recommending it.

Here's the address :

The Star Vista
#02-20
1 Vista Exchange Green

I highly recommend that you make a reservation prior to your visit as they are fully booked most of the time. The number is 6694 0660.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.