Sanpoutei.

May 26, 2014
Ever since our first visit to '三宝亭' ― Sanpoutei, we fell in love with that place.


So today, my dad and I went again !

Let me break it down for you.

If you are a fan of edamame, you have to order at least one. I don't know what they do with their edamame, but there's a special taste to it and it sure is addictive ! It's $6 for a portion, but it's worth it. It's nothing like you've ever tried.


もろきゅう - morokyu : fresh cucumber with miso which is perfect for for Singapore's hot weather.


I love oden, so this was a must order for me. It wasn't as rich as our first visit, but then again, it's not easy to prepare.


I've never like karaage, but their version of it is pretty wicked. I would recommend this for your visit there !


For all you rice lovers, both their kare rice and garlic pork rice comes in mini serving but they're awesome.

Their kare rice has the authentic Japanese flavor. You won't regret ordering this, it's just that good !


Same goes for their garlic pork rice. It's so rich in flavor. But if you ask me, I still prefer their kare rice.


And a shoyu ramen to share.

On our first visit, my dad had a miso ramen to share. It was good, but their speciality is shoyu ramen and they do live up to their name. It's fantastic !


And just because I felt like it - kuro goma aisu !


And just in case you missed my last post, here's the address.

Sapoutei Ramen
253 Holland Avenue
#01-01
Singapore 278982

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.